Monday, May 18, 2009

My Baby's Crawling!!!

So for a little while I've been expecting Fox to start crawling, but 6 months came and went, nothing, then 7 months came and he was sitting up really good, but no crawling, then 8months and he would bounce on his bum while he was sitting, but still no crawling!! I wasn't too worried since he's my third child I knew he was fine even though he wasn't crawling yet, but still I wondered. Then right before he was 9 months he started kind of scooting and getting on his hands and knees then sitting again but not really crawling, from there he just took off!!! From about 9 months until now, 9 and 1/2 months he has been crawling everywhere and now he pulls himself up on the couch and tries to walk to me!!! It is so crazy how fast he has progressed!!! Now I want him to slow down!! But it is so cute to see him crawling about and going wherever he wants to go!! Unfortunately now I really have to sweep and mop my floors everyday because he is all over them, ugh!!
Notice the top picture he has his tongue sticking out, he always does that now, it is too cute!!!
Look at him go!!!

Yeah he got the toy! When he first started crawling he would do this crawl with one foot and one knee thing, it was really cute!! Now he just does the basic hands and knees crawl, he such a sweet baby!!

8 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Mopping everyday ugh!! But with how gross the floors get here in PR I am sure Fox appreciates it!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Oh my gosh! He is so grown up! We can't wait to see you guys! I bet you are counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

good job Fox! funny how you say you have to mop everyday...im there with you awrrr!

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh! He is getting so old! I just want to squish him, he's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys next month!!:)

Emily said...

That is so cute. Katie did some funny moves on our floor when she was little too because she didn't like the hard ground. He's looks so much older than the last time I saw him!

Jenn said...

OHMYWORD! It's so exciting but it makes me so sad that I am missing it. When you move back to the states I am coming to visit all the time. Yes, with ALL the kids :)

kimmers said...

Mardy! I just love you to death. And I'm excited to read your blog. It was amazing to meet your family and now the injustice comes that you have to leave. Hopefully we will see you all again soon!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I demand updates and pictures and also i want to to visit my blog and leave comments! wink. love ya tons!