Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Pictures

So we will see if my internet will work long enough to make a new post! I have been out of the internet world and blogging world for quite sometime now, and I really miss it!!! We have had a lot of trouble finding a good interent service and we still haven't found one. But I think we are getting a better connection so I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to join the blogging world again!!!

It worked!!!!! It worked!!!!!! I'm so happy, I can finally make new posts on my blog, and look at all my friends' and families' blogs!! Yeah!! Hopefully my internet keeps working, and I can continue to update my blog, check my email, my facebook and whatever else I want to do!!!


So anyway, my talented friend Katie was the one who took these beautiful pictures and I love them! They are just what I wanted for our family pictures here in Puerto Rico!!!! Thank you so much Katie for sharing your time and talent!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your family pictures are so beautiful!! Everyone looks great. I can't believe you get to go to that kind of beach ANY time of year. I'm so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so good looking! You look awesome and the kids are growing up so fast, I can't believe baby Fox is not a baby any more. You need another baby now hehehe. I am so glad your internet is working now. So what happened to your old provider? they were good while we were there. I am glad you got your beach family pictures (so sorry we couldn't find the time before you left for the summer)I miss you girl. besos

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I love them too! PR is the best place for pictures! You all look great but I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! Mylee still talks about Hailey!

prRiggs said...

Awesome family pics! Your family is beautiful....the backdrops are the best I've seen....and the photographer does a great job!