Friday, December 5, 2008

Just Chillin'

Every night we read sciriptures and say family prayer in Haley and Weston's room before we go to bed, and last night I needed to set Fox down so I sat him up on Weston's Tigger couch and he just sat there like he was hanging out with his buddies or something! It was so cute I had to take a picture and then of course Haley and Weston wanted me to take their picture too, so here they are just chillin'! I can't believe how fast Fox is growing up! He is getting so big, and he talks so much and laughs and smiles, it is so much fun!

8 comments:

MommyMert said...

He does look just so comfortable. Taking it all in. Love it.

ShOrt StoRy said...

I want to squish him...he is so cute!

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!! I love how his little arm is on the arm rest, and the binky in his mouth. You have the CUTEST kids!! I remember Haley chillin' on her little sponge bob couch when she was little.

Katie said...

So cute Mardy! I loved all of his smiles at church yesterday!

Emily said...

That is such a cute picture of Fox. He's getting so big! He totally looks like he's just kickin' back and relaxing.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

They grow up way to fast! He's such a little man! So cute just chillin!

Anonymous said...

He's looking like a chunker! Good work!

Unknown said...

oh soo cute! he is so big since last time you posted pictures of him. He also has a nice big sister and a nice big brother. so lucky! Aren't you happy you get to stay home and be a mom?