Saturday, December 20, 2008

"O Christmas Tree"

So I was supposed to post this a long time ago but I have had no time! It has been so crazy these past couple of weeks with Christmas coming and the kids having there end of the year parties, I feel like I never have a minute to spare! But we did put up our Chrstimas tree the week after Thanksgiving, and it was really fun! I love doing things as a family, and watching my kids enjoy all the Christmas traditions!
Weston wanted to put the star on the tree, so here he is very proudly placing it on top, what a sweet boy!
Weston was so cute decorating the tree because he would walk to the same place every time I gave him an ornament and put it in the same spot, creating a nice little cluster of ornaments! So I told him to try a new spot for this one!
I love this one! Haley is very carefully placing the ornament on the tree with a sweet smile and Weston is being his crazy self in the background! I love having the Christmas tree up in the house!

4 comments:

Heather Brown said...

I love these pictures!! I feel like I was right there for the decorating! Haley and Weston are so cute!! I love the ones where Sean is holding up Weston to put the star on top!

Katie said...

Cute pictures! Your Christmas tree looks so pretty! I'm glad Weston sat on Santa's lap this year too :)

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love all the christmas decorations too! When it's over we always say it feels so plain. Merry christmas my beautiful friend!

Unknown said...

you have a really cute Christmas tree too. I haven't been able to visit you. thanks for being my great friend Mardy, thanks for the cookies. happy holidays...love ya.