Sunday, February 1, 2009

Slipin' and a Slidin'

So the other day when the kids were out of school, we were getting pretty bored and it was a really nice and hot day so we decided to get out the slip and slide! It was really fun, Haley and Weston took turns sliding and slipping and I happily watched and took pictures, although I did get pretty hot and slid a few times myself! The pictures I got turned out pretty cool, I love how I caught them in action!

Tinkerbell even joined in the fun, she would race along side the kids while they ran and slid!
Haley decide to slide in style, by singing into her "micro-phone" as she slid on her knees, silly girl!

6 comments:

Rachel and Kelly said...

just barely changed my background from this one. I love it. The kids look so cute. I can't wait to get out of the cold weather here.

Emily said...

How fun! I loved the slip n' slide when I was a kid. Cute pictures. Anyway, I hope that info about Vieques was helpful. Have fun with your family!

Jenn said...

How fun!!!! I miss you guys and playing all together.

Unknown said...

lol pretty cool pictures indeed! I love how you capture them having so much fun. When are you going to Vieques? We loved it and there's some good snorkeling for the kids.

Jenny said...

Seriously they are outside without coats, boots and gloves in February, can't even imagine what that would be like!! Love ya!!

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh! I could die!!! Sooooo cute! My favorite is the one of Haley singing in the hammer microphone!! I love how you captured them in action! Reminds me of when they had the slip and slide out at the Suttons' last summer!