Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flashback!

It has been awhile since I have been able to post anything new so I decided to do something today! I can't find my camera battery charger so I haven't been able to put my most recent pictures on the computer, so I decided to post some old pictures! I recently had a change in my calling at church and I am now the Primary President so I haven't had much time to be on the computer! It's pretty crazy, I was feeling really good in my calling in Young Womens but I guess it was time for a change, I had my first Sunday experience today with my new calling, and I have to say it went pretty well. I am very grateful to have two wonderful counselors to serve with me, Heather and Jojo!! And I know things will get more organized and hopefully I will feel more adiquite as time goes on! But I thought you all might like to see some sweet pictures of Haley, Weston and Fox when they were younger! Of course the pictures of Fox are pretty current since he's only 5 months old!! The first two are of Haley when she was about 4 and 1/2 years old!



The date is definitely wrong on this one since Weston was born in 2004! I think he's about 10 months old in the one above, and almost 6 months old in the one below! You can see some resemblance to his brother, I think. What a cutie!

These are some cute ones I took of Fox on New Years Eve when he was all dressed up like a big boy!! My two redheads look so cute together!

12 comments:

MommyMert said...

Wow, what a calling!! YOu will do great! Love those cute cute kiddos!

Heather Brown said...

Oh, I could die! I love the pics of Haley and Weston when they were younger! I can't believe how big they've gotten! Weston does look a lot like Fox when he was little. I can't believe your calling!! That's a big one. I'm sure you'll do so well though. :)

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, Fox TOTALLY looks like Weston in that 6 month picture! WOW, I can really see it. It was fun today, we definitely need to do play dates like that again.

Unknown said...

man for a moment I thought hmmm Mardy's hair looks different in that one picture...lol! anyways, Weston was pretty cute and gordito too! I am glad you are the new Primary president, my kids needed some TLC at church and what a great blessing to have you in charge of the little ones there. I missed my Bayamon girls too, but I am happy to be back with you guys. I love you Mardy. You have always been a good friend to me.

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love flashbacks...isn't it crazy how fast they grow...the boys look so different to me when I look at older pictures...
Miss you and Congrats (I think) on your new calling. You are going to do awesome.

Katie said...

Thanks Mardy! It was such a bad morning. I'm still bummed about it. My mom comes tomorrow, so I'll probably talk to you once she leaves. We'll have to plan at least one day a week to work out together. That's doable right?

Emily said...

I can't believe you're Primary President! You are going to do a fantastic job. How fun. Love all the cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Weston at 10 months looks like he could eat Noah whole! Cracks me up. Kids are so very different. Eva was walking by now and all Noah does is crawl around and whine. He got beat up by a girl at church today...and she's a week younger than him!

I can't believe you are Primary President...well if you don't already have some gray hairs I guess you should get ready. Just kidding. I think you will do a great job and hopefully have fun with it!

prRiggs said...

The flashback pictures are a lot of fun! You'll be awesome in Primary!

Jenn said...

Ohmyheck! He's so cute!!! I can't wait to squeeze him! He's gonna hate me...

Katie said...

Hey thanks again for watching Mia! You're a lifesaver!

Jenn said...

Wow! They were so small! Well sort of, Weston is so chunky! Fox is so big... can't wait to see you guys.