Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008!

We had a great Christmas this year!! Unfortunately I forgot to take very many pictures!! I was so caught up in the moment of everything I didn't take any pictures until it was all over!! But Haley Weston and Fox had a wonderful Christmas morning! We all got things that we aked for and enjoyed the morning together as a family!! Tinkerbell got a new coller, at the request of Haley, it was one of the things Haley asked Santa to bring! Doesn't she look cute, well Haley sure loves it!

Haley and Weston immediately enjoying their Christmas gifts! They both LOVE to color!
I am so grateful for this year, and all the wonderful blessings that I have been given! We have really loved being here in Puerto Rico, especially since we've been back from our summer vacation! My life feels very full, I have 3 wonderful, beautiful children, a very handsome, hardworking, loving husband, a sweet little dog and all the basic necessities I could ask for! I don't always get every little thing I want, but I know that I am truly blessed!!! Also I have been truly blessed with some wonderful friends here in Puerto Rico and back in the states, what a wonderful life!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Merry Christmas! Your kids are so cute.

Heather Brown said...

Oh I love to see the kids with their new presents! So cute! You didn't post any of Fox though. I'm glad to see you had a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

you forgot to mention your "sometimes' helpful neighbor Lily LOL You have a wonderful family indeed. I am glad you are loving pr a little more now. best wishes for you and your family this year. love

Brianna said...

I love all the updates. The pictures are great and it looks like you all had a great time for the holidays. It even makes me a little jealous that we weren't here. Oh well, it means that we just have to hang out more this year, right?

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

So fun! I'm so happy you guys had a good christmas! The kids are so cute and growing up so fast! Sheldon said you were the new primary president! Are they trying to kill you off! j/k! I know you'll do a great job! Miss you!