Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

So here we are on Christmas Eve getting ready to eat our yummy Christmas Eve dinner! My friend 's the Whatcott's had me and my fmialy and the Hatch's over for dinner! It was so yummy! We had ham, cheesy potatoes, brocolli, salad, and homemade rolls, mmmm mmmm!! Fox loved this little bouncer chair so much that he fell asleeo sitting in it! What a sweetie!
We got together at the end and took some family pictures, Fox wasn't so happy, but everyone else looks good!!
This is Jojo, Travis and their two boys Hudson and Remy! This is their beautiful house where we all gathered and enjoyed the coveted central air they have!! As you can see more then one of us was taking a picture of them, but at least I got Remy looking at me!
This is Zach and Katie, the other family who was there, they also have a gorgeous little girl Mia!
We attempted to get a group picture of the kids and of all the ones I took this one was the best, despite the hand in the picture! I love how Remy is trying to take off Haley's hat and Hudson and Mia are looking at each other! It was such a fun Christmas eve with our friends here in Puerto Rico!!

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

Love it all! Glad you had a wonderful holiday season! Your kids are awesome.

Katie said...

We had so much fun too! We'll all need to get together as couples more!

Heather Brown said...

Is that bouncer thing Fox is in the same one Haley had? Looks like fun for the holidays! I love how Haley is wearing that hat, so cute.