Friday, January 2, 2009

Beautiful Children!

So I just had to post these awesome pictures I got of my kids th other day! It was right before we left to go to my Friend Jojo's house for Christmas Eve and since they were all looking so nice and drssed up I decided to snap a few pictures, and this is what I got!! I couldn't believe it, they were all smiling! Then I had my friend Katie retouch them and this is how they turned out!!! So beautiful!!
This picture was taken by my friend Katie at the Christmas Eve party, doesn't Haley look so cute in this little train conductors hat!!
This was also a picture taken by the talented Katie Hatch of my little Fox!! I love his sweet expression here and how you can see the true color of his eyes!!! I feel so lucky to have such gorgeous children!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Your kids look so darling all smiling together! So great that you were able to capture it :) Nice job!

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh! I could die!!!! These are so cute! I can't believe you got them all to smile like that! I love them!!! I guess I'll have to print these and carry them to show them off to people!!:)

Unknown said...

your kids are so cute. i love the pictures too. I am glad you had an awesome time with jojo and katie and their families. we had a nice Christmas just the 5 of us and then new years with my sister and bro-in-law.

prRiggs said...

Those are cute pics and kids!

Anonymous said...

Look at Fox! He has grown so fast. I am really exited to see you guys...this summer right?