Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Weston!

Weston turned 6 this year! I can't believe how big he is getting!! We had a family celebration on his actual birthday, April 6th, we had his favorite meal, PIZZA, and cake and ice cream for dessert, YUMMY! He opened his presents and that was it!!!







The following Saturday we had his friend party! He wanted to swim, so we went to my friends pool and had all of his friends and their families come play!!! Weston had a blast, and I think everyone else had fun too!!! It was a perfect sunny day and everything went perfectly except......



..... the beautiful cupcakes I made were attacked by ants!! You can't tell in this picture but they are covered in ants, the kind that bite!! So I had to dump them in the garbage, there was no hope in saving them! Luckily two of the dads that were there, Ben and Sheldon, ran to the store and got a chocolate cake to replace them, thanks guys!!!



Weston is so lucky to have such good friends here and so am I!!!
A couple things about Weston now that he is 6 years old, he is very smart and is in the advanced group in his class for both reading and math!! He loves to play any kind of Star Wars game, and play with any kind of action figure, he is a very sweet older brother and loves to hug and kiss and play with Fox, he is very loving and sweet to his mommy, yes he is a Mama's boy, and he loves having his back scratched and being sung to at night, he loves reading scriptures at night and any other book, and has a very silly sense of humor!! I absolutely adore my sweet Weston and I am so glad he is mine!!




2 comments:

kimmers said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! We totally can't wait to see you guys again.

And sick about the ants. It makes me shudder because for some reason I just hate ants. Hope no one got bitten. :)

Heather Brown said...

Oh, such cute pics! I wish we could be there. Looks like a pretty sweet action figure Weston got!