Monday, April 12, 2010

My Cut

So this happened about a month ago, but most of my family doesn't know about it, so
I thought I would write about it! I was actually going to sign up for the 10k race on the base. I also had to run some other errands that day. So I got to the Fitness Center and when I got out of the car I realized I hadn't locked it, so I reached in the passenger side door and locked it and quickly shut it, except I failed to pull my forehead out of the way in time, so the corner of the door smacked me in the head. At first I thought it was nothing, until I looked in the mirror and saw the blood ooozing from the gash. Great, I was thinking, Haley was with me so we walked into the gym with a bleeding cut on my forehead and asked to sign up for the race, it really started hurting and I felt a little light headed, the girls at the desk said it looked pretty bad so they called the paremedics. Well when they got there, they didn't speak any English and all they did was stick a bandaide on my head!! Nice!! Well signed up for the race and finished running my errands for the day. It healed pretty good but now I definitely have a scar, it really stinks!!!

I took this picture the next day before we went to church. Nice that it is rigt in the middle of my forehead right!!

7 comments:

sunrabbit said...

Good thing you look GORGEOUS even with your little scar. How does it look now?

Unknown said...

yeah for an update! Your internet must have been nice to you or you were super pateint todaY :)!! I wish we could have come to the party it looks like it was fun!

MommyMert said...

OUCH!

Anonymous said...

Nice updates! that happened to me two weeks ago but it was joe's fault! haha he didn't do it on purpose but still got me good on the side of my forehead, i was bleeding pretty bad too.
I love to see how big your kids are. I miss you so much and Natalie misses Hayley so much. We love you tons!

Heather Brown said...

Dude! That sucks! You should definitely put Maderma on it and hopefully it won't leave too much of a scar. You look really pretty in the pictures though. :)

Katie said...

Poor girl! I kind of forgot that happened...

Katie said...

LOL, Mardy, it's time to update! These pictures are disturbing,hahaha!