Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter and Weston's Birthday!!

So I'm posting these two events together since I should have posted them like a month ago!! I did put some of these on facebook so sorry to those who have already seen them!! But this is Easter morning after the kids got there Easter baskets!! I love the expression on Fox's face !! Don't they look beautiful in their Easter Suday clothes!!
The family in front of our church building, it was a nice hot day that day, as always!
When the kids woke up they found their Easter baskets then they had to find the eggs they had dyed the night before!

They had so much fun coloring the eggs! I think they did a pretty good job!! I love watching my kids enjoy themselves!
Wseton turned 5 on April 6th and we had a great party for him!! Here he is with the presents he got from the family!! We had his party during the day and he opened his presents from us at night after dinner!!
He wanted to go to McDonalds and play and eat with his friends, so we did!!! That is definitely one of Weston's favorite things to do, play and be crazy with his friends!!! I'm so grateful he has so many good friends here!!!
I forgot to take a picture of his cool Lightning McQueen cupcake cake before we dug in, so this is the aftermath of the kids eating and smiling!! It was a good time! And thanks to my friends who came and helped I survived with out having Sean there!!! Happy Birthday my sweet little crazy boy!!!

3 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

I can't believe he is 5! Gotta love the McDonald's bday parties! Fun, easy and cheap!!!!!
Can't wait to see you this summer!

Anonymous said...

so fun, thanks for taking my kids and everything, they loved it. Happy bday Weston!

Heather Brown said...

So adorable! I love the Easter pic on the couch! Fox's face! Weston is getting so grown up. What a handsome boy!