Thursday, April 30, 2009

Haley's New Haircut!

Before, Haley's hair was even longer than this since this picture was taken about 5 months ago, she said people would step on it when she was sitting down! It was getting really long, so it was time for a change!
After, we ended up cutting 7 inches off Haley's hair and after a little bit a debating we cut bangs too!! Haley's been wanting bangs for awhile and I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with them, even though I thought they would look really cute, but I'm glad Haley was persistent, because I think she looks adorable!!!!
Here she is from the back, her hair used to go to her bum!! Don't mind her jammies!!! She loves to wear Sean's t-shirts to sleep in!! I remember me and my sisters wore my Dad's shirts too!!!

6 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

I love it!! It's still so long...Wow 7 inches! She looks adorable! She has the prettiest hair!

Anonymous said...

So super cute, I loved her new look. She looks more like a big girl now, so pretty!

Katie said...

Love it! Her hair looks so healthy! It's a great length and its still nice and long.

Emily said...

What a cute haircut! It looks so adorable on her.

Heather Brown said...

Ooooh, so cute! I love it! It looks so shiny and healthy. The bangs are so cute too. She's getting so old!

prRiggs said...

I love the bangs! She looks beautiful!