Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mini Photo Website!

Hey everyone! So I have been meaning to post this for awhile now and some of you may have already seen these photos, but I have a mini website of the photo session I did with my sister a few months ago, so if any of you would like to see the pictures, which turned out really cool, just cut and paste the website address and there ya go! I wanted to get this out before the end of April because the site only lasts until then!! Thanks Lily for such a fun photo shoot! http://www.thorasutton.blahblahbebephotography.net The website is in my sisters name since the photo shoot was really for her!

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Love the colors! Love the pics. Love you! :)

Katie said...

What a great photoshoot with your sister! You both look so beautiful. Glad you were able to do that while she was in town :)

Anonymous said...

My pleasure girl. Love ya!

Heather Brown said...

Wow, those are some beautiful pictures! There were even more that I hadn't seen! Gorgeous!