Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Silly 4 Year Old!

So I have been meaning to post this for a long time now and I finally can do it!!!! Hopefully I'll remember everything I wanted to put on here!!! I just love reading about all the funny things my friends kids say and I have been noticing all the funny things that Weston says all the time, so I wanted to share them with you all!!!

Me - "Weston here are your crackers"
Weston - "Mommy, my brain changed, I want a yogurt instead"
Whenever I make him anything to eat, whether it's chicken alfredo or chicken nuggets, he says "Mommy, you make the best ______ in the whole wide world!"
He loves it when I tickle his arms, and one time as I was doing so he said, "Look Mommy I have tickle dots!" I've never heard such a cute name for goose bumps!

That's all I can think of for now but there will be more to come!!! I just love my silly little Weston, he is such a joy to have in the family, he's really funny, very loving, and so dang cute!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

LOL, CUTE WESTON! He really is a little sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

tickle dots so cute! He is like his daddy, looks super serious but very funny when he wants. Something I like about him is that he is very polite.
I love your kids friend of mine! That Natalie and Haley didn't shut up the entire way home today, I was just loving their laugh!!!!

Heather Brown said...

Oh Turtle! That is so cute! I love how he says every thing you make is the best in the world and the tickle dots is so cute! What a sweet little guy.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I just love the funny things that they say!

A said...

That is so stinkin cute! You guys need to move out here so we can see you more often!