Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vieques!

So I'm finally posting when my family came to visit!! Each picture took like five minutes to download and I didn't even put all the pictures on here that I wanted, but I survived! I really think something is wrong with my computer. But anyway, now that I have vented about that, this picture above is of the ferry ride over, we had to ride in the cargo ferry and it was like a freezer in there! But we all made it and only Sean got sea sick(only because he didn't take a sea sick pill the night before like we all did, silly guy!)
This is our little guest house that we stayed in, it was pretty crappy, but sufficient to our needs, LOL!
We were there to see the Bio-Bay, and it was awesome! This is my mom and Thora(my sis) in the bay since we had a flash you couldn't see the glowing water, but it was really magnificent! Sean had to stay on the boat with Fox but the kids and I jumped in too! And even though it was freezing in the water, it was totally worth it! I like how Jojo explained it in her blog, it's like those gatorade commercials where the sweat is glowing different colors, but here you would lift your arm out of the water and little bright glowing blue dots would trickle off your arm!
We were waiting here for the Island Adventures to pick us up for the bio-bay tour, it was cool to see all the little boats in the water.
Chillin' at the beach! We went to Media Luna, during the day and it was beautiful! The sand is like powdered sugar! And even though it was over cast most of the day we still got some sun!!
We also walked along the Esperanza and looked at all the little shops and vendors and ate at a yummy little resturant! We were planning on staying two nights but it was all rainy the next day so we went home and went to Plaza Las Americas the next day instead! It was so great having my family here to experience some of the beauty of the island!

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a great family picture! I love that last one. We need to make it over to Vieques sometime before our time is up.

Anonymous said...

woohoo! look at you super sexy mama!! I don't like good looking families, not fair! wink wink

Heather Brown said...

Whoa! That looks like so much fun. I really wish I could experience that glowing water and powdered sugar beach! Sounds like a dream!

Anonymous said...

I think Fox is bigger than Noah. Well have some good baby wars when you come!

Jeanne_2008 said...

Hey! That takes me back to when we went to Media Luna with you guys. What a fun trip that was! I don't think you guys had been there very long at that point..?? Its hard to remember!!!