Sunday, March 1, 2009

My baby's 7 months old!

Well my computer is being really retarded and I wanted to put more pictures of my sweet baby on here but it won't let me! So two will have to do!! Today Fox is 7 months old and I just can't believe how fast he is growing up!! He is such a chill baby, with such a sweet and funny personality! I am so grateful for him, he has been such a wonderful addition to our family! He has started eating crackers, which is the cutest thing ever, he sits on the floor and plays with his toys, he talks and giggles, he loves to wrestle with me, he grabs at EVERYTHING, and loves his bink!! I love you my little Fox, thank you for being such a sweet baby!

Also hopefully I will figure out what's wrong with my computer so I can completely update my blog with all that we did when my sister and mom came to visit last week!!! So be watching for more to come!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Time flies, I feel like you just had him. You're right, he's a way chill baby. We loved watching him while your mom and sister were out!

Anonymous said...

The first thing I thought when I saw the first picture is "that is a Noah face!" Isn't that funny? Must be that Means blood. Gosh he is gettings so cute. I heard you are coming in June! You are welcome to stay with us for a few nights...it will have to be in the basement though. We have beds...but no walls!

Jenn said...

NO WAY! I refuse to believe that!!!! He's so cute and fat. I can't wait to see him for real.

Anonymous said...

He is cuter and chubbier every time i see him lol everyday! Little fox is a sweetheart.

Heather Brown said...

Oh, he's so cute! I can't wait to see him when you come out her in June! I just want to squish him, he's sooooooo cute!!!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

It seems like yesterday I was holding him in the hospital! He is so cute and I am sad I haven't got to watch him grow up! Miss you!

Brianna said...

I have been out of cyber space for so long, but I see that you have been posting while I have been away. I am sad we missed the trip to Gilligan's but maybe we can go next time. Your baby is so cute and I just love his read hair. I also had children that would fall asleep in the middle of an activity, like eating, swinging, bouncing, going potty. It makes for good laughs!

Debbie said...

Hey Mardy - Melissa was showing me your blog and I would love to have privileges to view it if you approve. I will share it with Rachel too so you can see our blogs as well. Hope all is going well for you.

Debbie