Sunday, March 22, 2009

First Haircut!

So I decided it was time for my babies first haircut! He hair was starting to grow over his ears. So I put him in his high chair.......
....... put his little hair cutting apron on........ and started cutting away! But he didn't want to hold still of course, so I didn't really get to cut it the way I wanted. But I did get the sides cut, I didn't however get the back trimmed very well.
And as you can see in this picture, he was not having a good time! So I decided to stop and make him feel better!
So I put him in the tub! YEAH!!! He was much happier, and look how good he is sitting up!
So even though I couldn't finish the haircut I think it turned out pretty cute!! He looks adorable no matter what, of course! But I think I'll ask my friend Jojo, who is a hairdresser to help me finish the haircut. You can't tell from these pictures but it is pretty uneven! Oh well, I tried. It did make me a little sad to be cutting his beautiful little baby hair, what if is doesn't grow back red, I would be so sad! But he has to get a haircut sometime, right and it will grow back!!

7 comments:

MommyMert said...

He is very cute! :)

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!!!! Also much older? awww they grow up too fast. But you are right, he is a cutie no matter what!

JOJO to the rescue yeahhhh!!! go JOJO go!!!

Katie said...

That's how I felt when I first cut Mia's hair, LOL. Baby "Pock" is so cute! Loved his hair at church on Sunday all styled :)

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

He looks like a little man! They grow up way too fast! Loved the pics Lily took of you and your sister! You looked amazing! Are you sure you've had 3 kids?? j/k miss you!

Anonymous said...

Look who's talking miss skinny girl Stacy!!! Thanks for today Mardy. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love that face he is making in the bathtub! I can't wait to squish him when you get here.

Heather Brown said...

Oh so cute!!!! I love the one where he has the hair cutting apron on. That little smile! So cute in the tub too. I can't wait to see him in June!!!!