Monday, March 9, 2009

El Yunque

Another thing we decided to do while my family was here was go to the rainforest! It was so beautiful! Sean and I have been there before but my Mom never had and Thora really wanted to go again since the last time she came last year she didn't get in the water! Anyway, we packed a lunch and ate it at one of the gazebo's and hiked to the water fall!
My sister, my mom and I all got all the way in to the waterfall, and it was one of the funnest things I ever did! The water wasn't even that cold!

Fox was such a trooper, he loved being in his snuggly!! He is such an easygoing baby!
On the way back we stopped at some gift shops and they have a bunch of these things where you put your head in the hole, they are pretty funny! Sean and I did it too, but I thought this was a pretty funny one of Haley and Weston, their heads are so small!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i remember when we went together to El Yunque a thousand years ago. I am glad your mom and sisters were here cuz I know that you were super happy you miss flaca

Heather Brown said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pic of Haley and Weston as the muscle people. So cute.