Monday, October 6, 2008

8 Hours Of Sleep!

So Fox has been sleeping about 4 or 5 hours consecutively a night for the last couple weeks , and I have been so grateful! But Saturday night he went to bed at 11:00p.m. and didn't wake up until 7:30 a.m.!! I was so happy! Of course I woke up at 5:00 a.m. full of milk wondering why he wasn't awake yet, but I was easily able to go back to sleep!! He's only 2 months old and he's sleeping through the night, I am so grateful!! What a good little boy! I just might start feeling normal again, at least as far as sleep goes!

6 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

My girls did that too at 2 months. What a blessing!! I didn't do anything special though, they just did it. I know you are loving that!!

Johnson Family said...

Great blog. It's a great way to keep up on people lives. Glad you got some sleep & good to see your growing family doing so well.

Katie said...

You lucky girl! Mia wasn't sleeping through the night until she was 7 months old! And at 10 months she got an ear infection and got in the habit of waking up a few times a night. It wasn't until she was 14 months old and we moved here that she became an AWESOME little sleeper. NOW I'm grateful! :)

MommyMert said...

WOW!!! Seriously Wow. WoohOoo for Mardy! :)

Unknown said...

what a good baby! aren't you lucky? Hope you have a great week amiga.

McCurdy Family said...

You deserve it lady- weren't your first two little stinkers! It's a blessing all wrapped up in a blue blankie!