Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Little About Fox




Fox is getting bigger each day, and he has been such a wonderful baby! He is 2 months old today and I feel like I just got him!! He is now 11 lbs 13 oz and 22 in long! He is in the 50% for his weight and head and the 25% for his height! We think he might have acid reflux because he is always spitting up and grunting like he is uncomfortable, so the doctor gave us some medicine to try. But even if he does have reflux he doesn't complain about it like Haley did, she was very colicky as a baby, so we are very grateful!! Fox has been our best baby yet! I just can't get enough of him, even when he is crying I just think how cute he sounds and how cute his little pouting lip is! Yup , I'm definitely a sucker for my baby!! So here are some recent pictures of him for you to enjoy!

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

What a sweet little baby! :) So glad you are both doing well. Im excited you got a blog going, I love reading them and keeping up on people. You are a great Mom and I love seeing you in action through your pics. xo

Nicole said...

Yea! Fun to see your blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends! I'm glad to see you and your cute family!!

Katie said...

I'm so glad he's a good baby! It definitely makes it easier to have 3 kids when your third is a dream! I'm so glad you started a blog!

McCurdy Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world baby- have fun- your little fox is sooooo tiny!