Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Day of School


So I'm trying to get caught up on all the things that have happened since we got back to Puerto Rico. Both Haley and Weston started school the day after we got back! And it's Weston's first time going to school! We drove Haley in to her first day of first grade and all went well, Haley has always wanted to go to school and she loves being at school, I'm so proud of her, she is so smart!! But Weston was not excited about going to school for the first time. Every time I talked about it he would say, "No Mommy, I'm not going to school, I'm going to stay home with you!" It was so sweet, but I worried he would put up a fight. Fortunately he loves it! I went with him on his first day and he was so cute, with his big backpack and uniform! He was already making friends when I left him that day! I'm so proud of him and can't believe that my "baby" has grown up and is going to school!

2 comments:

prRiggs said...

Yeah Mardy! It's amazing how much I enjoy seeing everybody's cute pictures--even though I get to see you at least once or twice a week. You're kids are adorable, though.

Katie said...

How cute! I remember my parents taking our first day of school pictures. How nice to have two kids in school :)