Friday, October 3, 2008

Snake Charmer



So this is an old picture, as you can see , I am 8 months pregnant here!! But I had to put it on here, because it's so cool, and my sister just sent it to me! We went to a reptile show at The Bean Museum in Utah this last summer and they let you hold the reptiles if you want to!! Of course I wanted to! I have always loved reptiles, I would have them as pets if I didn't already have three kids, a husband and a dog to take care of! Also I had to show my cute family that was there with me, from the left, it's my brother Dave, my sister Thora, me, duh, and my brother Jake. We grew up going to the museum so it was really fun being there with them!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! You're brave! I would NEVER do that, snakes freak me out!

Jeanne_2008 said...

you are so much braver than me. I can barely touch one, much less hold one.

prRiggs said...

I was wondering when Sean grew so much hair--I'm glad you clarified! :) I can't believe you have that thing wrapped around you!

Unknown said...

aww thanks for the advertising my dear friend. we need a pic or two of your cute little Fox. let me know when you wanna come home. Don't you love Benji's pic?

Anonymous said...

HEY!! I love that you have a blog! The pic of you with the snake is awesome! Move over Britney Spears!! The pic of Weston with the backpack totally looks like Sean! The one of Fox in the tub is so cute, he looks like he's doing the superman with his hands, or he's about to punch somebody. So cute!