Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beach Day!

So last Saturday we finally made it to the beach! It's the first time that we've been since we came home from summer vacation, also making it Fox's first time at the beach! I can't believe it! But with a new baby it's not always so easy to get out! We went to our favorite beach, Cerro Gordo, and it was beautiful! The weather was perfect, the water was warm, and the sand was soft! Haley always insists that we make her a sand mermaid whenever we visit the beach! Isn't she beautiful!
Fox was really good the whole time, he seemed to enjoy being outside, but not being in the water! He flinched and started to cry when I dipped his foot in the ocean!
I love this picture of Sean and Weston, it's like Sean and his little mini him! They were watching the sand cover their feet!
Although Fox did enjoy the beach, he slept for about half the time we were there, which I was very happy about!

7 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun beach day. I agree it's harder to get out with little tiny ones. We should get ours together for a "playdate" =)

Heather Brown said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pics! Each one is so cute! Haley is so gorgeous as a mermaid. That pic of you and Fox is adorable and you look so cute. If I didn't actually see you give birth to him, I don't know if I could believe it! You're so skinny! I love the one of Sean and Weston together, so cute. And Fox's little chubby legs in the stroller are so cute! I just want to squish him! Such cute pics, looks like a beautiful day at the beach. I'm so jealous!

Katie said...

We were at Cerro Gordo on Saturday too, but we left around 1:00 I think. Love the mermaid pictures. So cute!

Unknown said...

how fun. I have never been there, I guess we gotta go before we leave pr. You have a nice family Mardy. love ya

MommyMert said...

Love all the updates! Love that baby.. mmm... need to squish. Hope you are good. xo

Jenn said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! I miss you so much. Fox is so big!! Give the kids my love. Tell Sean I love him too.
*hearts*
Jenn

Bryan Means said...

Your family is looking great. We sure miss you guys. Give a hug and kiss to each of my grand-kiddies! We are adjusting to having Madi back home. It is great! She is doing so well. We also had Gradma Rice move in....basement is never empty very long.

Love you all...Gpa Means