Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween, Trick-or-Treat!

So here we are on Halloween trick-or-treating in my friend Jojo's neighborhood! Weston was dressed up as a cowboy/Indiana Jones (notice the "whip" in his hand) and Haley was a fairy!! I even made an effort and dressed up as a black cat, we had a great time walking the streets of the neighborhood, it almost felt like home except for how warm it was!!The next night we went to our ward trunk-or-treat party! Haley wanted to be a ballerina and Weston still a cowboy/Indiana Jones with a new hat! There were lots of games and a spooky alley before the actual trunk-or-treat and the kids had a blast! Of course for my kids it's all about the experience of Halloween because once it's all over they seem to be over everything, even the candy! It usually sits at our house for a month then I throw it away! Crazy kids!


Our family at the ward party, this is the only picture I got of Fox in his skeleton costume! How could I have been such a slacker!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY! You guys are so cute! I love Haley's fairy/ballerina costumes! So cute! Weston is looking so much like Sean! I like the scrubs you wore too, going as a nurse, or just trying to be comfy? The best is the skeleton costume on Fox!!!!

Heather Brown said...

HEY! You guys are so cute! I love Haley's fairy/ballerina costumes! So cute! Weston is looking so much like Sean! I like the scrubs you wore too, going as a nurse, or just trying to be comfy? The best is the skeleton costume on Fox!!!!

Katie said...

Cute family picture! I wish I had it in me that night to go to the trunk or treat!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I miss the PR trunk or treat! You have the cutest family and we can't wait to see you this summer! By the way you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

It was warm here too. It sprinkled a little and reminded me of Kentucky. I think it's dumb to have snow on Halloween. What is Utah thinking anyway?