Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Night!

Well I finally saw Twilight! Even though it just came out I'm one of the last of all my friends to see it! I just finished the first book on Monday, and now I'm on to the second! I loved the book, of course, and I really liked the movie! Some of the characters weren't what I imagined, like I loved Edward except I thought he should have been much more muscular you know, but all in all I was happy with it! I went with my friends, from left to right starting with the top row, Jojo, Me, Sara, Emily, Brianna, and Julia! Then we went for icecream at Cold Stone, YUMMY!!

5 comments:

Heather Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Brown said...

I'm so glad you have some good friends to hang out with there! I didn't know you were reading Twilight. Liz is all into it and I'll probably go see the movie with her because nobody else wants to see it!! As you know, I don't read. My mind wonders too much! A.D.D. I guess.

Emily said...

I love a good movie night. That was fun! By the way those pictures of you and Fox are adorable! So cute.

Unknown said...

im glad you had a good time with friends, when are we going out somewhere again?

Katie said...

I want to see it again. I heard it's better the second time!