Monday, November 3, 2008

First Smile Caught on Camera!

Well I have been meaning to put this on here for some time now but I haven't had any time to do it! Fox started smiling about a month ago but I could never get a picture of it. But he loves getting his diaper changed and he loves laying on his changing table, he smiles so much there, go figure! So one day when I was about to change his diaper, he started smiling and cooing at me and I finally got it! But it's still not the biggest smile that he does! I need to take the picture when I'm not the one trying to make him smile!!

5 comments:

ShOrt StoRy said...

I absolutely love it when they smile for the first time, in fact I think I love all "firsts"...so exciting. It seems like you just had him!

Unknown said...

too cute!!!! he is so big and cute and adorable! good job capturing his first smile on camara!

Katie said...

It's so fun when they start smiling! Glad you were able to get a picture.

Heather Brown said...

Oooooh! Finally I get to see Fox smiling!! He always has such a serious face in all of his pictures! So cute! He looks so squishy, I just want to squish him.

Thora said...

He is so ADORABLE!!! I can still hear the gurgly noises he was making today while we were on the phone together!!!