Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fox Photoshoot

The other day I was fortunate enough to have my good friend Lily take some beautiful pictures of my little baby Fox! He is almost 4 months old and I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is such a sweet baby, and he did so well at the photo session. We had so many turn out so cute, these are just a few of my favorites! I was also able to be in some of the pictures, I just love being a mommy! I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful, beautiful, healthy children! Thank you Lily, for capturing these beautiful moments!

8 comments:

MommyMert said...

Very sweet pictures. I love Mommy and Baby pictures. He is looking more like the other kids. I see a lot of Weston in him. Being a Mom is the best job in the world.

Unknown said...

told you he looks like Weston! love those pics. We had a good time huh?

Jenn said...

Oh I LOVE him!

McCurdy Family said...

These are amazing- great job Lily and of course its so easy with such beautiful suhjects!

ShOrt StoRy said...

He does look like Weston! He is a cute boy!!! I can't believe that he is 4 mo old! It's sad it goes by so fast!

Heather Brown said...

OH MY GOSH! I could die!! These pics are so cute!!!!!!! His eyes look so dark! Are they turning brown or just dark blue? You look so gorgeous in the pics too! I actually think he looks more like Haley, but what do I know. He's getting so old!

Thora said...

He is beautiful and full of expression!!! I think he looks like BOTH Haley and Weston-- depending on the photo! And you DO look gorgeous Mardy! I can't wait to see you in just a couple months!!!

Katie said...

So cute Mardy! They are so pretty. Lily captured such sweet expressions on his little face. Love the sleeping one too!